Custom Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is a key component when fitting out commercial kitchens, it’s strong, cheap, easy to customise to any shape and light enough to maneuver into any location. Below is a list of reasons why investing in custom stainless steel fabrication is a smart business decision.
- Being able to customise your stainless steel fabrication ensures you can meet council requirements while maximising the bench & equipment space for your fit out.
- This reduces the production process times and saves you money every time a meal is ordered.
- When customising your stainless steel kitchen fit out you can create a seamless service procedure that will improve the hygienic of your cooking process and allow the plates to move across that surface smoothly.
- Food wastage is reduced as we can prevent food or plates from falling off the bench.
- We use 304 stainless steel for kitchens and 316 stainless steel for our medical fit-outs to guarantee 10 years of structural integrity this will dramatically reduce your maintenance costs compared to any other material used.
Our team have been working with stainless steel for many years. From the clean finish to the precision joinery you will appreciate our experience and expertise when handling your project.